Bepanthen Ointment, the ideal for daily nappy care.
containing pro-vitamin B5. Pro-Vitamin B5 gently aids natural skin recovery, while keeping it soft smooth and moisturised.
Bepanthen forms a long lasting, breathable transparent layer, protecting even the most delicate skin from the causes of nappy rash.
Bepanthen ointment works in two ways to care for baby’s skin and protect it from the causes of nappy rash:
Aids Natural Skin Recovery
* Bepanthen ointment contains Pro Vitamin B5 which gently aids natural recovery of sensitive skin while keeping it soft, smooth and moisturised.
* Bepanthen also works by helping to seal in the skin's natural moisture, providing optimal conditions to allow gentle skin recovery without drying
out your baby's delicate skin.
* Clinically proven, Bepanthen works by forming a long lasting, transparent layer, protecting even the most delicate skin from irritants and rubbing.
* The water-in-oil formulation keeps the skin healthy and hydrated, which is essential to maintain its natural protective barrier.
- One gram of ointment contains: 50 mg dexpanthenol.
- Size of content : 30 gram
- Dexpanthenol, the active ingredient in Bapanthen, is rapidly converted in cells to pantothenic acid,
and thus has the same effect as the vitamin. Dexpanthenol has the advantage, however,of being
more readily absorbed after topical application.
- Pantothenic acid is a component of the essential coenzyme A (CoA). In the form of acetylcoenzyme
A, CoA plays a central role in the metabolism of every cell. Pantothenic acid is thus indispensable to
the skin and mucosas which are the natural barriers of the bodies.
- No potential toxic ingredients
- No antiseptic
- No Preservative
- No Color & Perfume, antiseptics or preservatives and is clinically proven to protect from the causes of nappy rash.
How should I use it?
Apply a thin layer of Bepanthen to your baby's clean, dry bottom after every nappy change. Bepanthen offers additional comfort
for your baby as it is non-sticky and is easy for mothers to clean
Bepanthen Ointment forms a durable, long lasting barrier that mimics healthy stratum corneum.
It contains dexpanthenol & pure lanolin which have proven clinical efficacy & safety in babies.
It is in ointment (water in oil preparation) with pure lanolin so it can maintain optimum moisture levels.