CoQ10 (cardiovascular) Immune system and slow down And the skin.
Contain 60 tablets
1 tablet with CoQ10 30ml.
Benefit Ubiquinol CoQ10
Coenzyme Q10 It is an antioxidant found in every cell of the body. But it will decrease as you age. It is important to build up the energy of each cell to survive. As well as helping the cell walls are strong against the damage of free radicals. This substance is found in the heart, liver, pancreas and kidneys. CoQ10 has been used for more than 40 years to help strengthen the body. Stimulate the immune system Help resist disease Boosts heart muscle Help slow down And the skin.
# vitro cell #
- Our body's cells (the round pictured) many millions of cells assembled together.
- In each cell, there is a "mitochondria" (a cellular power plant) to create energy.
- CoQ10 is like refilling the mitochondria . Coenzyme Q10 is
24 hours of non-stop. CoQ10 is depleted.
- The skin will turn very fast when taking CoQ10. Some people will have peeling of the skin. Reduce the number of tablets from 4 tablets to 2 tablets per day.
- When eating continuously, it will continue to energize and shake ( see the child down ).
#Credit information from Dr. Sarin #
Coenzyme Q10 (Coenzyme Q10) - Ubiquinol (Ubiquinol)
+ CoQ10-H 2 (Ubiquinol) is a molecule smaller than CoQ10 (Ubiquinone), so the body can absorb to use it fully.
CoQ10 usually dissolves well in oil (fat), but CoQ10-H 2 has special properties. Do not use oil (fat) as a solvent. :: Based on medical research. It is useful to:
+ Energy additives
- are important substances that contribute to the production of energy to the cells.
- Strengthen the cell strength. And reduce body fatigue.
- Keeps the body healthy, doing activities normally.
- Reduced stickiness and fatty deposits on the artery wall. Makes circulation better.
+ High blood pressure
- Reduce the risk of high blood pressure (High Blood Pressure) caused by the hardening of blood vessels. (Atherosclerosis) of the organs. Until the blood vessels are flexible.
- enhancement of oxygen to the heart muscle ischemia. By reducing the contraction of myocardial infarction in hypoxia
Improving cardiac function and increasing re-injection to the heart. (Re-Perfusion)
stimulates the production of energy in the muscles of the heart muscle - helps protect the heart muscle is destroyed
by free radicals. Therefore, the heart muscle.
- Reduce the risk of various cancers. Such as leukemia (LuKemia), cancer tumor (Tumor)
- reduces the side effects caused by chemotherapy
(Chemotherapy) in cancer patients.
+ Lesions in the gastrointestinal tract
- helps promote cell repair process. Especially patients with gastrointestinal lesions such as peptic ulcer. Or in the small intestine Duodenum (Duodenum)
+ Immune system.
- Enzyme immunity improves. - Enzyme immunity. - Helps the
white blood cells get rid of germs better.
+ Gum and Teeth
- Helps reduce the problem of gum
disease and teeth.
- Reduce blood sugar.
- reduce the risk of Muscular Degeneration due to heavy work. And there are residues caused by metabolic processes during work.
- Helps to boost skin cell surface energy.
- Helps protect collagen and elastin from UVA rays, making skin cells stronger.
- is a key factor in the process of creating new collagen. And protects collagen from damage, loss of structure and elasticity.
- Helps reduce wrinkles and prevent wrinkles.
- Skin is
naturally moisturized. - It is an antioxidant that is associated with vitamin E to protect skin cells from lipid peroxidation, which causes the effect of aging (Age Granule) to brighten the skin.