Chrysanthemum is a plant native to China and Japan. But later spread around the country, including Cambodia, Laos home with us. Which will grow well in areas of the country. It is sold as fresh flowers. Chrysanthemum for reuse should be white or yellow flowers. And species collected from the wild, it may be a different type.
Chrysanthemum they contain flavones Boyd (Flavonoid), substance Crimean Santee Min. (Chrysanthemin), the substance of Udinese (Adenine), the star Kyle Lavigne (Stachydrine), choline (Choline), amino acids and essential oils to help treat and prevent coronary heart disease. Helps dilate blood vessels Reduce the incidence of heart failure.
Benefits of Chrysanthemum
- The benefits of Chrysanthemum Chrysanthemum Quenches thirst Refreshing
- Helps eliminate toxins from the body.
- Chrysanthemum Medicinal sweaty.
- Research has found that an extract of chrysanthemum flowers with the help inhibit HIV.
- Absorbs carcinogens and other microorganisms.
- Help move the aorta to the heart. Help prevent various diseases.
- Helps prevent heart disease. Heart Failure
- Helps prevent high blood pressure.
- Helps prevent vein thrombosis.
- Benefits of Chrysanthemum Nourishing blood
- Improves blood flow.
- Nourish and protect eyesight (Chrysanthemum flowers, yellow)
- Helps relieve eye redness, eye pain, blurred vision, eye amblyopia.
- Relieve eye inflammation With a fresh low, then the hot outside eye.
- Helps relieve headache due to the recurrence of liver yang.
- Help relieve dizziness dizzy (Chrysanthemum flowers, yellow).
- Chrysanthemum Chrysanthemum properties help reduce fever (Chrysanthemum flowers, yellow).
- Chrysanthemum properties to help relieve colds.
- If using white chrysanthemum flowers with bamboo leaves, mint, spinach helps to relieve cough.
- Chrysanthemum in the heat The effect of a cold medicine Quenches toxic hot
- Laxative and digestive
- The benefit of Chrysanthemum expel.
- If using white chrysanthemum flowers with bamboo leaves, mint, spinach helps nourish the lungs.
- To nourish the liver, kidneys Chrysanthemum (Chrysanthemum flowers, yellow).
- Used to treat an abscess pus Swelling and poisoning With the use of fresh ground water and drinking. The residue left in the mask.
- Chrysanthemum useful to treat hair loss. I do not turn gray.